Friday, March 5, 2010

D-O-G

Enoch has been asking what things say lately. He's really into words and letters. I told him we were going to Lucky, and he said "Does it say D-T-I-K-E-H-Q-U-H?" I told him how to spell Lucky, and we practiced it for a few minutes. Fastforward to a couple nights later. We were all in the car together, and Nathan decided to teach Enoch how to spell dog.
Nathan: Dog, D-O-G, Dog.
Enoch: B-O-G, dog.
They continue back and forth, until Enoch says "Dog, E-N-O-C-H, Dog"
He now will rattle of various letters and then say the word in which he thinks he just spelt.
One of his favorite songs is "E-N-O-C-H, and Enoch is my name!" I don't think he even knows that the song is really about Bingo, or a dog. Since he was little, I've always sung somehting like this: I have a son who is (insert anything that applies; funny, smart, handsome, getting big, ect.)
and Enoch is is name-o...E-N-O-C-H.......

No comments: