Friday, March 5, 2010

Because he's so cute

Enoch LOVES to sing. When we are in the car, we always have music on. After he's had enough, he will kindly ask me to turn it off, and as soon as it is quiet again, he starts singing his own songs. He also will blend songs. Nathan heard him sing "Book of Mormon stories that my teachers tell to me, are about the Lamelites from far across the sea D E F G H I J..... He also LOVES to lead the music. Almost every Sunday, the chorister is chuckling at him. When the organ starts playing, he stops everything and stands up and starts leading the music. One Sunday, we were there early (gasp) and got to listen to the prelude music. Enoch was very concerned that there was no chorister and asked where she was. I reasured him that when we sing, she will be there. Okay, so the video of him singing won't upload. You'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you it's dang cute.

No comments: