Saturday, May 30, 2009

Father Son Campout










Our stake had their annual Father Son Campout last night, and boy did Nathan and Enoch have fun! Enoch got a new backpack to carry his blanket, books, snacks, and of course, Tigger. He was such a big boy when I sent my two boys off together, he copied EVERYTHING his dad did, even squatted for the picture, just like dad. Nathan said he didn't want to come home this morning. Last night, after they made their beds, Enoch tried jumping on his sleeping bags and was confused as to why it wasn't 'jumpy' like his bed at home. If only I could have seen his expression. Apparently, he also made some new friends from the Petaluma ward, he's such a little social butterfly. I had the house to myself last night, and kept fighting the urge to go peek on Enoch before I went to bed.I think Enoch is the only one out of us three who got any sleep. Nathan said he slept through the night, but is a bed hog, just like his mom. WOW! I can't believe my son is old enough to go camping with dad, let the tradition begin!

1 comment:

Kara and Theo said...

How cute! Theo was disappointed he would be missing it, he always has fun at those things. Good to hear they have fun!